POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : If I follow : If I follow Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  If I follow
From: egloria
Date: 23 Nov 1998 13:51:26
Message: <3659aeae.0@news.povray.org>
I am using the biggest little word in the english
Language,I have no programming experience
whatsoever so IF I follow the tutorials that came
in the documentation will I be able to understand it
so I can become a povray artist too?Right now I am
converting the documentation to word pro so I can print
it out without a lot of wasted space and yes I am putting
the graphics from the tutorial in povray and tracing
them but it has just been cutting and pasting for right
now.